Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Reza
Dr. Ali Reza, MD, CRNA, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Turlock, CA, with other offices in Modesto, CA and Marrero, LA (and 7 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Reza is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, Kenner Regional Medical Center and Chalmette Medical Center. Dr. Reza has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Reza has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Ali Reza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Turlock, CA.
Dr. Rim Atoui
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Turlock, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. John Adan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Turlock, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Turlock, CA 0.01 mi32