A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Reza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reza
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Reza CRNA, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Reza practice?
- Dr. Ali Reza has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ali Reza practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA and Covington, LA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.