A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Reza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reza
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Reza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Reza CRNA, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Reza practice?
- Dr. Ali Reza has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ali Reza practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA and Covington, LA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.