A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Reza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Reza practice?
Dr. Ali Reza practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Franklinton, LA.
See Marrero Internists and Marrero Cardiologists.