A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Reza is Excellent. Dr. Reza has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reza graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ali Reza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Reza practice?
Dr. Ali Reza practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Luling, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bogalusa, LA and Chalmette, LA.
See Luling Cardiologists.