Dr. Ali Rezaee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 22nd, 2015
Disrespectful and doesn't listen - AVOID
Ali Rezaee MD showed no interest in learning about my situation, quickly jumped to his conclusion and was very hurried . This was the first time I had gone to see him based on the reviews on this site. I felt that he was disrespectful and condescending. Please avoid him at all costs.

March 14th, 2012
Severe Nasal Polyp Sufferer
I had advanced nasal polyps completely packing all of my sinuses, and was in desperate need of surgery.Dr. Rezaee provided me with several options prior to surgery, which I tried, but in the end, I finally opted for the surgery. While I was rather nervous and apprehensive, he assured me that he does everything in his control to mitigate any harm and promote successful outcomes.Now, one year following surgery, I can still breathe clearly, and the follow-up appointments are definitely value-added. He has me on a regular schedule for checking status in my sinuses, and to date, no polyps have returned. Dr. Rezaee is very professional and reassuring in his work, and he comes highly recommended by me.

June 25th, 2010
I went to Dr. Rezaee for a second opinion on recommended surgery that would fix multiple issues that are preventing me from breathing easily and worsening my sleep apnea. He was curt and seemed annoyed that I was coming to him for a second opinion and asked why I was coming to him now. And we clarified that my company just added the the plan where I can either go to Kaiser or to an in-network provider (I had been seeing a Stanford doctor up to now). He was so rude to begin with that it soured me to all Kaiser surgeons in the future. While he softened up as he learned more about my history, the damage was already done. I'd rather do surgery on myself then let him touch me. And I'd rather pay more at Stanford than have some insensitive arrogant doctor treat me.