A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezazadeh-Tehrani graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rezazadeh-Tehrani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ali Rezazadeh-Tehrani practices Urology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, MD and Crofton, MD.
See Silver Spring Urologists.