A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Riazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riazi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Riazi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Riazi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Riazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Merit Lincoln Park LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Riazi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Riazi practice?
- Dr. Ali Riazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Riazi practices Family Medicine near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Wilmette Primary Care Doctors.