A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Saad is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Saad DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Saad practice?
- Dr. Ali Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Saad practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dundee, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.