A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sabbaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sabbaghi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sabbaghi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbaghi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sabbaghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mohammad Sabbaghi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Sabbaghi practice?
- Dr. Ali Sabbaghi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sabbaghi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.