A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sadr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sadr, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadr graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sadr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali d D Sadr MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali d. Sadr practice?
- Dr. Ali Sadr has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sadr practices Neurological Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurological Surgeons.