Dr. Ali D D Sadr MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sadr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sadr, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurosurgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadr graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Sadr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance