A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Safayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Safayan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Safayan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital-Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Safayan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Safayan practice?
- Dr. Ali Safayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Safayan practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Internists.