Psychiatrist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 31st, 2014

He doesn't listen to you when you tell him your meds aren't helping, even when you have been taking them exactly the way he prescribed and even when it's been more than a year of being on the same medication and dosage. He's just abrupt in telling you no changes will be made. It's like he could care less about what you are experiencing and is making it clear that he is in charge and that's that. Horrible experience. I expect more from a doctor.

concern over prescription practices show details concern over prescription practices
Mar 9th, 2012

This doctor seems to play games with prescriptions. My daughter is now on effexor, lyrica, seroquel, valiumm, wellbutron and diazapam. I am very concerned.

Good if you have a simple problem show details Good if you have a simple problem
by BeenThereFromIowa's wife on Apr 30th, 2010

I thought he was fine for years, but as my symptoms changed, he just recycled the same 2-3 drugs, taking me off of them, then putting me back on to see if they'd work again. The last straw was when had had me on Ambien for 3 years, then just cut it off with no help to get off.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
by Andy on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Safdar is good, he is my doctor for the past one year and I have no complaints about him. His examinations are always thorough. He listens to you carefully before prescribing the medications.He always returns my calls. My friend referred me and he also had a positive experience with this doctor.