A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sarram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sarram, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sarram, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarram graduated from University of Washington Med Center. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarram has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mohammad Sarram MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Sarram practice?
- Dr. Ali Sarram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sarram practices Urology near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Denver, CO.
See Parker Urologists.