Dr. Ali Sarram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 19th, 2015
Asst. Very rude!!! Unprofessional

December 26th, 2013
I have a history of chronic illness and have been lucky to have been taken care of the best, medically and emotionally, of Denver. Sadly, this can not be said by Dr Sarram. I understand why it was so easy to get in, and very few patients were in the waiting room. He has what can only be described as a "God Complex." After seeing him several times my primary physician and I were concerned by certain disrespectful comments he was making .He suggested I not go back, but I went back another time, assuming perhaps he had had a bad day the time before. When I explained that bc of my health situation my primary wanted me to get a second opinion he stood up and said,"Well good luck with THAT!" and stormed out. As a medical professional myself I was stunned that a patient requesting a second opinion would be treated so UNprofessionally. I'm sure he's a competent surgeon but if you are scared or need any extra time, or if you are high risk....consider another doctor. And remember, before any major surgery it is your right to get a second opinion. If your doctor is angered by that, RUN!

June 16th, 2013
Surprised
My family doctor referred me to Dr. Sarram with the best intention. Dr. Sarram is a pleasant nice man but to my surprise, not very knowledgeable about my fairly common problem. Unacceptable.

April 3rd, 2013
Great experience
I was referred to Dr. Sarram by an ER doctor. When I mentioned his name to my regular doctor, he knew who Dr. Sarram was and said he was highly recommended. My surgery posed certain issues that could have resulted in a longer hospital stay and double the recovery time, but Dr. Sarram's diligence & expert experience using the daVinci robot resulted in a successful surgery. I'm very pleased with the results and healing nicely. I would recommended him to anyone in a heart beat.

April 3rd, 2013
Let me predicate this review with a brief qualitative statement. I have been the care giver for my brother who suffered a traumatic Brain Injury and requires extensive follow-up with a myriad of doctors’ offices and a wide range of practices. Over the past 9 years I have been exposed to all different degrees of professionalism, courtesy and detachment by staff as well as by Doctors. . When by accident i was diagnosed with a complex cyst on my kidney and after meeting with another urology practice by fate i was referred to Dr Sarram at Advance Urology. The demeanor of the staff was fantastic, the ambiance was encouraging not at all antiseptic or bland and Dr. Sarram was succinct, professional and personable, allowing me o understand the issues and make an informed comfortable decision, not one based on fear being bullied by an implied superiority of intellect displayed by the other firm. My calls were returned immediately on the rare occasion that they were not answered personally. The surgery was complicated but was executed without a hitch and the follow up during the hospital stay and afterwards was impeccable. I can honestly say that without reservation I feel confident that Dr. Sarram and the staff at Advanced Urology are the best choice when considering where to place your confidence when dealing with life’s medical urgencies.

May 4th, 2012
Consumate Professional
Not only is Dr. Sarram a gifted surgeon, he is a wonderful person! I am now two years cancer free AND he was able to save my kidney. This was no small feat because of the location of the tumor. Since my preoperative kidney function was very low, maintaining function in the affected kidney was important. His staff are wonderful as well!

December 18th, 2010
Very satisfied
I have had Dr. Sarram as my urologist for three years. He has been excellent to work with. I would highly recommend Dr. Sarram to any one.