Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Sedarat
Dr. Ali Sedarat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in Clifton, NJ and Hackensack, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Sedarat is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Pascack Valley Hospital and St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Sedarat has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Ali Sedarat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Ravishankar Ramamoorthy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Aret Kahyaoglu
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0.03 mi32
Dr. Soo Park
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hackensack, NJ 0.06 mi13