A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sedarat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sedarat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sedarat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedarat graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sedarat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Sedarat MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Sedarat practice?
- Dr. Ali Sedarat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sedarat practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Gastroenterologists, and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.