A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sedarat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sedarat is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedarat
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedarat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sedarat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedarat graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sedarat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Sedarat MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Sedarat practice?
- Dr. Ali Sedarat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sedarat practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Gastroenterologists, and Hackensack Geriatric Doctors.