A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shakir, Internal Medicine (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology) is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shakir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Shakir MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Shakir practice?
- Dr. Ali Shakir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Shakir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Barberton, OH.
See Roseville Cardiologists.