A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shakir, Internal Medicine (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology) is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakir
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shakir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Shakir MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Shakir practice?
- Dr. Ali Shakir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Shakir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.