A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shirvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shirvani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirvani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shirvani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shirvani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirvani graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shirvani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali R Shirvani MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Shirvani practice?
- Dr. Ali Shirvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Shirvani practices Urology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Urologists.