A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shirvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shirvani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shirvani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirvani graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shirvani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali R Shirvani MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Shirvani practice?
- Dr. Ali Shirvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Shirvani practices Urology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Urologists.