A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Soozani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soozani
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Soozani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soozani graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Soozani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Soozani DO, MD, and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali Soozani practice?
- Dr. Ali Soozani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Soozani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.