A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Soozani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soozani graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Soozani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Soozani DO, MD, and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ali Soozani practice?
- Dr. Ali Soozani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Soozani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Los Gatos Physiatrists.