Internists

602 S Atwood Rd
Ste 100
Bel Air, MD 21014
410-638-9950
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best bedside manner  |  show details
by Lisa Spinnicchio on Aug 10th, 2014

Dr.Ali is the best. He treats you with compassion and he cares about the patient. This is a rare trait to find in a doctor. I would highly recommend him.

|  God sent  |  show details
by Jim G on Aug 8th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Tabrizchi by my colleague. He listened to my history and within minutes figured out that I had a blocked heart artery. My only symptom was shortness of breath which was ignored by other cardiologists in the area. He ran some tests and eventually performed a cardiac angiogram. I had a 95% blockage in my main heart artery which he instantly stented. I feel great now and finally have my life back. His wisdom, bedside manners, and most importantly, skills in the cath lab truly rank him as the best physician I have ever encountered. I am forever indebted to him!

Feb 20th, 2014

After determining I needed a pacemaker, he immediately scheduled my procedure the following day. Later when I had a 90% blockage, he again took immediate action and inserted a stint the following day. Always takes time to explain procedures and has a great bedside manner. Best doctor I ever had.

|  Exceptional Doctor !!  |  show details
by ELSIE R. DALTON on Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ali Tabrizchi is Exceptional in his diagnosis & procedures performed ! I trust his knowledge 100 % He is Very Caring & Compassionate in his field. He literally saved my husbands life when he had a 95 % blockage to the main artery to his heart . I cannot praise this young doctor enough, he is truely Fantastic !!

|  A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES...  |  show details
by JOHN KUCHARCZYK on Dec 27th, 2012

I WAS REFERRED TO dR. TABRIZCHI BY MY INTERNIST..I CAN ONLY SAY GOOD TO GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PHYSICIAN...HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE FROM THE FIRST ENCOUNTER. HE HAS A GIFT OF HUMOR AND USES IT EFFECTIVELY TO CALM ANXIOUS FOLKS LIKE ME. HE WAS VERY SKILLED DURING THE CARDIAC PROCEDURE AND CONVEYED THAT HE CARED FOR MY WELL BEING.. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDED A CARDIOLOGIST

Nov 1st, 2012

Kelly from this office is very rude and unprofessional

Oct 22nd, 2012

been seeing this doctor for about a year now and seeing dr nair for about 4 years they are very friendly and helpful

by Mike on Aug 19th, 2012

Takes time answers questions. Patient care first. I was hospitalized for internal bleeding. Couldnt understand the doctor assigned. I saw Dr Ali at the ICU desk and called to him. He came told me he couldnt treat me but he could consult. I askedhim to consult the heck out of my case He did and got sorted out. I needed a heart procedure, he recommended a different hospital from where i was usually treated because he could get me in sooner. I did, he was there and procedure a success.

|  very impressive  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

So I met with Dr. Ali and his staff today and after reading the reviews here, I thought he would be good, but I was nowhere near ready for what I received (call me cynical). I was seen by both the triage nurse and him before I could finish filling out my new patient forms. Saying that he was caring would be a gross understatement as he took a full history, talked with me at length about my lifestyle (and his, and life in general), and called my primary care physician (while I was in the room on his cellphone) to recommend getting some tests done. I just found this practice arbitrarily through Google, but I am absolutely pleased that I did. An absolute diamond among the MANY rough doctors that I have seen in my lifetime...I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ali. Make an appointment and I guarantee that you will not regret it.

|  Mrs. Riffey  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I was in the office to make an appointment and was not feeling well at all. Dr. Ali had treated my husband but I was to be a first time patient. It was closing time on a Friday and Dr. Ali was putting on his coat and saying his goodbyes for the weekend. He looked over at me and asked me if I was okay. I told him that I was just making an appt. to see him soon because I wasn't feeling well. He took off his coat and told me to come with him- no chart, no insurance info on file yet- nothing. He checked me out and he figured out what was going on and in no time I felt much better. I have never known a doctor that I felt was a better diagnostician. But more than that, he cares more about his fellow man than the bottom line. Amazing!

|  A Saint!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

My husband recently lost his medical insurance as he was laid off. We were instantly let go by his long time cardiologist of 20 years. A friend from our church told us about Dr. Tabrizchi who had saved her life. We saw him with in a week and were surprised to find out how poorly my husband was previously being diagnosed and treated for his heart condition. With the new changes made to his medications my husband finally has his quality of life back and is smiling from ear to ear. The best part is that we have seen Dr. Tabrizchi 6 times over the past year at no charge. He truly does this because he loves his patients and not for the money. God bless him!

|  A Miracle!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Tabrizchi served as a second consultant to my wife. She has a bad heart and the interventional cardiologist & heart surgeons in New York said that they could not do anything for her heart and for her to go on a transplant list. After relocating to the area we were referred to Dr. Tabrizchi by our friends from church. What a blessing that turned out to be for my wife and I. Dr. Tabrizchi worked on her heart and opened up her main artery within days of meeting us. Today, she is back to her normal happy and energized way. We love him. A true Miracle!

|  Thank God for Dr. Tabrizchi!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Tabrizchi figured out what was the medically wrong with my wife. She was misdiagnosed for over a decade. Finally, she has her smile back! We love him.

|  I love Dr Tabrizchi!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

very professional and knowledgeable yet very down to earth. Speaks with you like you are his friend not a superior! I think he's the best!

|  He saved my lfie!  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Dr. Tabrizchi is a very compassionate, humble, kind and intelligent physician who always practices ethically-driven medicine. He is an outstanding physician and an even better person!

|  He saved my life!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Tabrizchi is the most caring, intelligent and compassionate physician. After being wrongly diagnosed by other cardiologist for the past decade I was fortunate to have met Dr. Tabrizchi. He correctly diagnosed my cardiac issues and as a result I have been doing great ever since. Over all, an outstanding interventional cardiologist!

Nov 24th, 2010

Excellent physician and an outstanding person. Dr. Tabrizchi truly cares about his patients and made a big difference in our life.

Jul 11th, 2010

God bless him! Excellent doctor!