Dr. Ali Tabrizchi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Tabrizchi.

May 30th, 2015
THE BEST CARDIOLOGIST!
Dr Tabrizchi is the most compassionate doctor we have ever met. As importantly, he is brilliant and has amazing skills in the catch lab.

October 26th, 2014
Thank you!
Dr Tabrizchi was referred to us by our good friend. He listens, cares, and is very thoughtful. His bedside manners is amazing. Also, he is the only doctor who finally figured out why I was having dizzy spells and cured it. Love him!

September 20th, 2014
Dr. Tabrizchi was by far the best Doctor I have ever been treated by !!! His first concern was for my well being... Dr. Tabrizchi showed great care and compassion... He listened to what I had to say and spent time answering all of my questions... More importantly Dr. Tabrizchi was reassuring throughout my entire treatment !!! His diagnosis was precise and explained thoroughly to me... As was his treatment plan. Dr. Tabrizchi's staff is a mirror of his professionalism and courtesy... From the person who set up my appointments to the people who preformed the tests on me... Each staff member I dealt with made me feel like I was their only patient !!! I cannot thank Dr Tabrizchi and his staff enough !!!

September 13th, 2014
Grateful
My husband was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and was placed on hospice care. As soon as Dr Tabrizchi found out he came to our home & made sure that he saw him one last time. He held his hands and told him wonderful positive stories to make him smile & to forget about his cancer. My family & I were truly grateful. He is truly the most compassionate physician I have ever met.

August 10th, 2014
Best bedside manner
Dr.Ali is the best. He treats you with compassion and he cares about the patient. This is a rare trait to find in a doctor. I would highly recommend him.

August 8th, 2014
God sent
I was referred to Dr Tabrizchi by my colleague. He listened to my history and within minutes figured out that I had a blocked heart artery. My only symptom was shortness of breath which was ignored by other cardiologists in the area. He ran some tests and eventually performed a cardiac angiogram. I had a 95% blockage in my main heart artery which he instantly stented. I feel great now and finally have my life back. His wisdom, bedside manners, and most importantly, skills in the cath lab truly rank him as the best physician I have ever encountered. I am forever indebted to him!

December 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Doctor !!
Dr. Ali Tabrizchi is Exceptional in his diagnosis & procedures performed ! I trust his knowledge 100 % + He is Very Caring & Compassionate in his field. He literally saved my husbands life when he had a 95 % blockage to the main artery to his heart . I cannot praise this young doctor enough, he is truely Fantastic !!

November 1st, 2012
Kelly from this office is very rude and unprofessional

October 22nd, 2012
been seeing this doctor for about a year now and seeing dr nair for about 4 years they are very friendly and helpful

August 19th, 2012
Takes time answers questions. Patient care first. I was hospitalized for internal bleeding. Couldnt understand the doctor assigned. I saw Dr Ali at the ICU desk and called to him. He came told me he couldnt treat me but he could consult. I askedhim to consult the heck out of my case He did and got sorted out. I needed a heart procedure, he recommended a different hospital from where i was usually treated because he could get me in sooner. I did, he was there and procedure a success.

July 26th, 2012
very impressive
So I met with Dr. Ali and his staff today and after reading the reviews here, I thought he would be good, but I was nowhere near ready for what I received (call me cynical). I was seen by both the triage nurse and him before I could finish filling out my new patient forms. Saying that he was caring would be a gross understatement as he took a full history, talked with me at length about my lifestyle (and his, and life in general), and called my primary care physician (while I was in the room on his cellphone) to recommend getting some tests done. I just found this practice arbitrarily through Google, but I am absolutely pleased that I did. An absolute diamond among the MANY rough doctors that I have seen in my lifetime...I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ali. Make an appointment and I guarantee that you will not regret it.