A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tabrizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Tabrizi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabrizi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tabrizi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tabrizi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabrizi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Tabrizi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Tabrizi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Tabrizi practice?
- Dr. Ali Tabrizi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Tabrizi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Gastroenterologists.