A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tabrizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Tabrizi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tabrizi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabrizi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Tabrizi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Tabrizi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Tabrizi practice?
- Dr. Ali Tabrizi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Tabrizi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Gastroenterologists.