A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tahmouresie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tahmouresie, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahmouresie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tahmouresie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Tahmouresie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Tahmouresie practice?
- Dr. Ali Tahmouresie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Tahmouresie practices Neurological Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.