A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tajik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Tajik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tajik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajik graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tajik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Tajik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Tajik practice?
- Dr. Ali Tajik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Tajik practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.