Dr. Ali Tajik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Tajik?

August 29th, 2016

GREAT OFFICE AND DOCTOR, TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS IN EXCELLENT WAY

August 29th, 2016

Excellent Doctor recommend to everybody

July 6th, 2016

He is one of the few doctor who actually care about the well being of his patients. The doctor always takes time with me, he answers all my questions and never seems to be in a rush to move on to the next patient. I always feel completely satisfied after my appointment. There are no unanswered questions, doubts, or confusion.

April 5th, 2016

My aunt had an appointment for surgery and the surgeon asked for blood work and EKG because of her age, we made an appointment took her there and he decided she does need the test! I received a call from the surgery center regarding the test and if the are not completed they have to cancel! Anyway had to take her somewhere else to get everything done! This is not the first time this has happened!

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Tajik is a well mannererd doctor.. hard to find them now-a-days. He is well educated, great bedside manners and does take time to counsel his patients. The previous comments I feel are untrue about his front office. I enjoyed theyre caring expressive ways, especially when i had lost my loved one. They took extra time to comfort me which i actually needed at that time. I still continue to see Dr. Tajik from time to time, less frequently than i initially started to. He has help me to manange my multiple diagnosis and I am on my way to becoming completely healthy. thanks for letting me express myself here on Vitals.com

April 22nd, 2012

Dr Tajik is an excellent doctor.He is so caring and spend so much time with patient.the only problem is his front desk .they are awful ,for a refill you have to call them 4 times and they are so careless.

January 12th, 2012

great doctor

Dr. Tajik is one of the best doctors i've known. He takes time with patients and cares for them. The previous comment is a lie. He's never authoritarian whatso ever, he knows whats best that is why hes the doctor.

September 10th, 2010

Absolutely Horrible Experience

This was quite possibly the WORST experience I have ever had with a health care practitioner. Dr. Tajik's style is abrupt, combative and authoritarian. I felt as though I were being interrogated. He would bark questions and then leave no room for me to answer them. At one point, he became accusatory when learning of my sleeping medication. He repeatedly questioned me on this but left no room for answers. I felt that I couldn't talk to him at all. He wanted terse, easy replies to complex issues, and didn't have one iota of sensitivity. HORRIBLE bedside manner. His personality is better suited to prison interrogator than a practitioner of the healing arts. I am absolutely in awe of the fact that he has any patients at all.

June 23rd, 2016