2.5

ER Visit show details ER Visit
by Annon on Sep 5th, 2015

Dr.Taqi was rude, untimely and I was kicked out of the ER. I was seen for fainting spells and severe migraine pain, which my normal medication was unable to control. I was left untreated. I asked to be given a shot of toridol and a triptan to be treated for pain and was denied either. My diagnosis was put off as being psychosymatic and PTSD related. After fainting, I was roused by Dr. Taqui hitting my head at the sight of pain, making it worse. I was asked to immediately leave the ER without time to get dressed and returned home in much worse pain. I was made to leave the ER in a gown. In addition, there was a medical file brought into my room that was not mine, violating the HIPPA act, as well as my exam room door not being closed, further violating the HIPA act. Unsatisfactory. Will not be seeing him again, nor will I visit the hospital in which I was seen at. If I could rate his,"service" at 0 to .5 I would.

Patient show details Patient
by Steve on Aug 3rd, 2013

I was in ER, complaining of localized pain , and I left after hours without proper intervention to stop my pain, and the doctor suggested to rest and sleep. which I wasn't able too due to pain.