Overall Review

September 3rd, 2014
One great doctor.
I have been seeing Dr Ali Tirmizi for over 10 years. He has been a spectacular healthcare provider. Very thoughtful and spends an a lot of time with me during each visit. He never seems rushed. He is not an alarmist but listens very carefully. I am so glad I found him!

September 3rd, 2013
great service
I have been a patient of Dr. Tirmizi for many years ,I have always found him to be Professional, concerned ,and my friend ,Truly a caring ,wonderful man who has you're best interests in heart .I would reccomend him to anybody .The Best of Boston in Doctors

May 31st, 2013
I cannot express enough how pleased I am with Dr. Tirmizi. He is a genuinely caring doctor. His bedside manner is exceptional. I feel as if I have a true partner in my health. He expresses his concern and emphasizes the risks with failure to follow good diet and exercise habits. Through his persistence I have changed my dietary habits, have lost weight and improved my health considerably. Highly recommended!!!

November 10th, 2011
Overall, good doctor
Dr. Tirmizi is a good doctor. He's professional and caring. I would recommend him.

August 5th, 2011
The Front Desk.
The staff need to be more friendly. Everytime I go there are not plesant all the time. All there want is your co pay. Money there want. It seem there never call you back. Please be more customer service friendly. You here to take care people when there are I'll or in pain. If you don't like your job. Don't work at a hospital. Everytime I go in you are not friendly. Go back to school and take angry management course. Maybe you learn something. Be nice to patient when there come in. Thank You.

October 14th, 2010
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Ali IS great very calming bedside manner wonderful he works well with Dr Paul Fallon also they both work great together iF Ali is not available Paul Fallon is and vise Versa Ali is a great doctor very knowledgeable