A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Toofanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Toofanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Toofanian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Toofanian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Toofanian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Toofanian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Toofanian practice?
- Dr. Ali Toofanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Toofanian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.