A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Tutar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tutar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tutar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tutar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Tutar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Tutar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Tutar practice?
- Dr. Ali Tutar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Tutar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.