A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Tutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Tutar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tutar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tutar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Tutar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Tutar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Tutar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Tutar practice?
- Dr. Ali Tutar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Tutar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.