A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Vagefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vagefi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vagefi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagefi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vagefi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Vagefi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Vagefi practice?
- Dr. Ali Vagefi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Vagefi practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.