A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Vagefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagefi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vagefi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Vagefi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Vagefi practice?
- Dr. Ali Vagefi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Vagefi practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.