Dr. Ali Vaziri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Vaziri?

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

An excellent doctor

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Vaziri has greatly helped me with my medical problems. After complications from a Gastric Bypass Surgery in 2004, I had to have other surgeries, for Fissures & Fistulas. I continued having GI problems, including extreme abdominal pain & constant dysentery. After other GI doctors had given up on me, I went to see Dr. Vaziri, who never gave up on me. After more than a year of procedures and tests, including nuclear testing by a specialist Dr. in San Francisco, Dr. Vaziri was able to diagnose my Crohn's Disease. I still suffer from the symptoms, but Dr. Vaziri has been able to help me with medications, he even helped me recover and get released from a month-long stay at Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa. I had nearly died during that time, and Dr. Vaziri played a vital role in helping me recover and eventually get released. He came to the hospital nearly every day to check on me. I will always be in his debt.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I had several procedures in Queen of the Valley Hospital done by Doctor Vaziri along with a number of Office visits. I have full faith and trust in this Doctor.. He is an excellent Specialist who is Blessed with a kind and compassionate heart which he demonstrates clearly in his words and actions.....

The Best Doctor Ever

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Dr. Vaziri is by far the best doctor that I have ever been to. Dr. Vaziri is smart, compassionate, caring, funny and an overall wonderful person. He comes down to your level and works very hard at getting your diagnosis as quickly as possible.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Don't waste your money on this guy ! Fake HES NOT A GOOD DOCTOR!! Waste or time

Dr Vazeri is fantastic!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr Vazeri is the best of the best. He saved me from a gaggle of eager surgeons circling my hospital bed when I suffered a small bowel blockage. His diagnoses have always been correct, and he is generous with his time, whether that is in his office or on the telephone outside of office hours.

Recommended

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I would recommend anyone to him. I felt very confy in his present. He did make me feel bad or less of a person. I had and ETC done, know pain from start to finish. The staff at queen of the valley wellness center was awwwwwsome! Love'em..very friendly, easy and comforting. 100% recomment!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

He is great. Very compassionate . Took an interest in my condition and answered all my questions. I nevered felt rushed. He even called me back multiple times when I called him with questions.Great asset to our community.

Incompetent

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Peformed an expensive, unnecessary endoscopy for GERD--problem was actually caused by medication--spent nearly $1000 on this unnecessary procedure, plus whatever was charged to my insurance. His answer to my complaint was dropping me as a patient.

Excellent Bedside manner

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr.Vaziri explained my colonoscopy procedure fully. He found several polyps and removed them. he was very confident and I felt no pain during procedure. His office manager Jeanette was so caring and understanding of my fears. His office was very spacious and clean. I would recommend him to my friends.

Excellent!

Posted on February 15th, 2011

He is one of the very best doctors that Napa has to offer!

Great Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Accurate diagnosis, consulted other doctors, explained risks of procedure, explained how affliction happens. Went into the details that I wanted.