Dr. Ali Vaziri MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Sylmar, CA

June 2nd, 2016
An excellent doctor

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Vaziri has greatly helped me with my medical problems. After complications from a Gastric Bypass Surgery in 2004, I had to have other surgeries, for Fissures & Fistulas. I continued having GI problems, including extreme abdominal pain & constant dysentery. After other GI doctors had given up on me, I went to see Dr. Vaziri, who never gave up on me. After more than a year of procedures and tests, including nuclear testing by a specialist Dr. in San Francisco, Dr. Vaziri was able to diagnose my Crohn's Disease. I still suffer from the symptoms, but Dr. Vaziri has been able to help me with medications, he even helped me recover and get released from a month-long stay at Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa. I had nearly died during that time, and Dr. Vaziri played a vital role in helping me recover and eventually get released. He came to the hospital nearly every day to check on me. I will always be in his debt.

January 28th, 2015
I had several procedures in Queen of the Valley Hospital done by Doctor Vaziri along with a number of Office visits. I have full faith and trust in this Doctor.. He is an excellent Specialist who is Blessed with a kind and compassionate heart which he demonstrates clearly in his words and actions.....

April 28th, 2014
The Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Vaziri is by far the best doctor that I have ever been to. Dr. Vaziri is smart, compassionate, caring, funny and an overall wonderful person. He comes down to your level and works very hard at getting your diagnosis as quickly as possible.

November 14th, 2013
Don't waste your money on this guy ! Fake HES NOT A GOOD DOCTOR!! Waste or time

April 12th, 2013
Dr Vazeri is fantastic!
Dr Vazeri is the best of the best. He saved me from a gaggle of eager surgeons circling my hospital bed when I suffered a small bowel blockage. His diagnoses have always been correct, and he is generous with his time, whether that is in his office or on the telephone outside of office hours.

January 31st, 2012
Recommended
I would recommend anyone to him. I felt very confy in his present. He did make me feel bad or less of a person. I had and ETC done, know pain from start to finish. The staff at queen of the valley wellness center was awwwwwsome! Love'em..very friendly, easy and comforting. 100% recomment!!!!!!!!!!

November 6th, 2011
He is great. Very compassionate . Took an interest in my condition and answered all my questions. I nevered felt rushed. He even called me back multiple times when I called him with questions.Great asset to our community.

June 3rd, 2011
Incompetent
Peformed an expensive, unnecessary endoscopy for GERD--problem was actually caused by medication--spent nearly $1000 on this unnecessary procedure, plus whatever was charged to my insurance. His answer to my complaint was dropping me as a patient.

April 28th, 2011
Excellent Bedside manner
Dr.Vaziri explained my colonoscopy procedure fully. He found several polyps and removed them. he was very confident and I felt no pain during procedure. His office manager Jeanette was so caring and understanding of my fears. His office was very spacious and clean. I would recommend him to my friends.

February 15th, 2011
Excellent!
He is one of the very best doctors that Napa has to offer!

January 25th, 2011
Great Doctor
Accurate diagnosis, consulted other doctors, explained risks of procedure, explained how affliction happens. Went into the details that I wanted.