Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Wazni
Dr. Ali Wazni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with another office in Grayling, MI. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist and General Practice. Dr. Wazni is affiliated with Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital. Dr. Wazni has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Wazni has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Ali Wazni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Neetaben Patel
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Clinton Township, MI 0.16 mi28
Dr. Fuad Elhusain-Elnegres
Clinton Township, MI 0.16 mi25
Dr. Gayathri Manickam
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.46 mi20