A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Wazni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Wazni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wazni graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Wazni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali N Wazni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ali N. Wazni practice?
- Dr. Ali Wazni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Wazni practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grayling, MI.
See West Bloomfield Primary Care Doctors and West Bloomfield Hospitalists.