A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yazdani
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yazdani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Yazdani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Yazdani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali M Yazdani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Yazdani practice?
- Dr. Ali Yazdani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Yazdani practices Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.