A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Yazdani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Yazdani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yazdani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans