A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Zand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zand graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Vaziri Zand MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Zand practice?
- Dr. Alex Zand has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Zand practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists.