Dr. Ali Ziaee MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Saint Louis, MO

4.7

March 21st, 2017
gifted doctor
Dr Zaie is a wonderful cardiologist who performed a very difficult procedure on my father. Another cardiologist who looked at his films said only a handful of physicians across the country could of done the job he did. we feel very blessed.

September 12th, 2014
lucky patient
Dr Ziae is a very kind doctor. He took care of me and was patient with me and my family answering questions. He treated me well and I feel great

July 31st, 2013
a very grateful patient
Dr Zaiee provided me with excellent care. I had been turned down by other physicians for a procedure that would of allowed me to be placed on a kidney transplant list because I was too high risk but Dr Zaiee performed the procedure successfully. He was open and honest about the risks. I am very grateful for having him as a doctor.

April 14th, 2011
RN
I have worked in the medical field for 16 years and have never met a more dedicated, intelligent and compassionate physician. The medical staff who worked with him during his procedure days consistently rave about his technical skills being the best they have ever seen, which is why I selected him to do my procedure after visiting various cardiologists. I truly believe he has the best set of hands in the city. His office staff is also top notch!!

September 19th, 2010
dr. zaiee is a compassionate doctor who is very knowledgable as well as skilled. I was impressed by his bedside manner and I am completely satisfied as a patient. thanks doc!

July 13th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Ziaee spent a lot of time with me and my wife. He answered all questions in a very calm and reassuring manner. He was very clear explaining the procedures. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Ziaee.

November 16th, 2009
Saved my life.This is the doctor nurses and doctor go to for care. They send him their loved ones as well.He can come across as "gruff", but he has a heart of gold.

November 13th, 2009
Very caring. He saved my life in the hospital when I came in the hospital with a heart attack and in shock. The nurses and other doctors said if it was anybody else working on me, I would of not made it. Visiting him is always a joy for me and my 22 year old daughter (she has a big time crush on him)

October 11th, 2009
He closed a hole in my heart, fixed a blockage in my heart and leg, I feel like a new person. Another doctor told me that the bockage in my lef could not be fixed. I can walk without pain and my breathing is better than it has been in 15 years.

August 13th, 2009
I was referred to him for a second opinion. I did not want bypass and he was able to use stents instead. He opened an artery that 2 other heart doctors could not. I feel great.The man is blunt, but caring, and an excellent doctor.

April 2nd, 2009
excellentextremely skilledHe opened a vessel three other physicians could not