A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Zomorodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Zomorodi, Radiologist, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zomorodi graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zomorodi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Zomorodi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Zomorodi practice?
- Dr. Ali Zomorodi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Zomorodi practices Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Surgeons, Durham Neurological Surgeons, and Durham Radiologists.