A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazzy-Asaad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bazzy-Asaad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzy-Asaad graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazzy-Asaad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alia R Bazzy-Asaad MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Alia R. Bazzy-Asaad practice?
- Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatric Specialists.