A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alia Menezes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alia Menezes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menezes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Menezes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alia M Menezes MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alia M. Menezes practice?
- Dr. Alia Menezes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alia Menezes practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.