A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arvandi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arvandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvandi graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arvandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi practice?
- Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aliakbar Arvandi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.