Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alian Aguila
Dr. Alian Aguila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Delray Beach, FL (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Residency. Dr. Aguila is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Alian Aguila has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alian Aguila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. James Reich
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Martin Feinroth
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0 mi25