A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alican Dalkilic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalkilic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalkilic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alican Dalkilic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalkilic graduated from Marmara University School of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alican Dalkilic MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alican Dalkilic practice?
- Dr. Alican Dalkilic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alican Dalkilic practices Psychiatry near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Mount Laurel Psychiatrists.