Dr. Alice Hunter MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Burlington, MA

3.8

March 8th, 2016
I have had to visits with Dr. Hunter I found her to be very knowledgeable ,very easy to talk with And spent time with me She answered all of my questions. Am very pleased to have found her. As a retired orthopedic nurse I would say she is one of the best !

February 5th, 2015
If you need a solid doctor.
I have had several surgeries Dr. Hunter. I have always found her to be very thorough, she explains in layman's terms what the problem is and what the options are. She does not immediately suggest surgery unless that truly is the best option for your issue. She's kind, she is well respected not only by her patients but also her support staff and that says volumes about her. By the way she is also a skilled surgeon.

May 11th, 2013
Awesome doctor
16 years ago I cut my wrist when a shower door broke. While in the emergency room the Doctor told me I would never do most of the things that I was use to doing. But when I met with Dr Hunter she told me that as long as I did everything she told me to do that I would get most of my hand function back. Let me tell you that I have been able to do everything as I did before and would recommend Dr Hunter to everyone. She is an awesome Doctor in every way.

April 22nd, 2013
One of the best
I was totally amazed with with "Alice " as she introduced her self. Stand up doctor and surgeon complete rupture of a distal bicep tendon repaired well after dealing with useless cape cod orthopedic surgeons. She made me believe that good Heath care can and does exist in some places.

July 18th, 2012
Dr Hunter is great one of the best doctors i have had.

April 12th, 2012
So Pleased!
I had a bad thumb and after months of therapy, my therapist suggested I see Dr Hunter. Her office is alittle over an hour away but she was definitely worth the ride. I only waited not even 10 mintues for my appt. Her staff is so friendly. Dr Hunter was wonderful!! I worked at a hospital for the last 28 years and havent met a Dr like her. She was compassionate and very caring. She even gave me her phone number if I had any questions. Now thats something you dont see very often. I have just recommended her to a friend. She is terrific.....

December 6th, 2011
excellent surgeon and person
I have seen Dr. Hunter for at least 6 or 7 problems over the years, and she has been impeccable. Clear, thpughtful, a good listener, uses the time well, explains the problem and deals with it. She is also present as a person, relaxed, with a tpuch of humor sometimes. An exceptipnal doctor.

March 21st, 2011
The best
Alice was a miracle worker. I had two of the worst wrist breaks several surgeons had ever seen. Alice put humpty dumpty back together again.

February 23rd, 2011
Diagnosed my carpal tunnel the 1st visit. Ordered tests to confirm. Surgery was quick. She had a great bedside manner, was very reassuring and easy to communicate with. I would very highly recommend herto anyone looking for a doctor you can trust and believe in. Tests also show carpal tunnel in my other hand and I will be going to Dr. Hunter for that procedure as well.

August 6th, 2010
Dr. Hunter had a perfect rating from me until I went home with MRSA. At that time she never listened to me, express concern until 3 months later when I had to have surgery again!!! Then everything about bedside manners, me feeling confident, and her professionalism went out the window. I have never been treated in such a negative manner by anyone except by Dr. Hunter. I will never use her nor will I give her any recommendations.

April 14th, 2010
Doctor Hunter is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. she left me with no questions to ask and the people who work with her were outstanding.