Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Beware show details Beware
Jan 21st, 2013

I went to this doctor 11 months ago and got filler in my eye trough region-- during the procedure she hit either a large vein or artery. I have now developed a blocked vascular system and my eye has become sunken and is still black almost a year later. She has taken no responsibility and has down played it the entire time. The other person I went with had her under eyes later and it blistered and scarred her. Again, Alice took no responsibility and actually sent her a bill. Spend the extra dollar and go to someone who knows what they are doing-- disfigured on Maui. I could have become blind from what she did--now I am just disfigured with a small sunken eye. The assistant on Maui actually wrote to me and said that she used the information I gathered about what to do and not to do (prior and after procedure) to make their brochure.....really....I am not even in the medical field auwe.....

what a rip off show details what a rip off
May 2nd, 2012

dr adee frose off 9 spots on my bodyand charged my insurance co. for 15.$540.00and only four spots were gone after hertreatment. The office never called againafter a 6 mth return required visit. If you read this it is only my personal experience. .

Feb 5th, 2010

Thorough, honest & caring. Treats all aptients with respect. She brings here family doctor background to her current practice of surgery and skins care. And her office is beatiful and healing. The waiting are is on an outside lanai in a beautiful garden. Sometimes not enough parking but you can park on the street in front.

by B.Y. Kim on Dec 1st, 2009

Dr Adee is great! No complaints. She,as well as Tracey are compassionate and caring.As a female physician, it makes a huge difference on the comfort level.I've been referred to a male dermatologist and was not happy. Virtually,it was an in and out kind of visit.Dr Adee's treatments and products are fantastic. Of course,patience & personal diligence plays an important part to the results you wish you achieve.I have recommended Dr. Adee to a family member, who is currently being treated by Dr. Adee and Tracey.I am very pleased with my overall treatments and recommend Dr. Adee to anyone who seeks personal, professional, and quality attention.

Dec 2nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

First-Rate doctor: She literally saved my life by prescribing correct medications which lowered my blood pressure which I had not been aware was too high.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com