Dr. Alice Agzarian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2010
Dr. Alice is quite kind but I am so disappointed with the overall service of UCLA medical. I had blood work done for illness and instead of calling with the results they mailed them and it had been a week and I had still not received them so I went to pick up a copy. The results were alarming and it stated I needed more blood work done. They did not have the courtesy to call with these alarming results or have me come in sooner for more tests. When I asked to just review the alarming test results with Dr. Alice Agzarian, I was told i needed to make an appointment and the earliest was not until the following week. When going to get my extra blood tests done I asked what extra tests I was doing and no one knew or could tell me. The way this was handled was horrible, and all this anxiety would have been eased with a phone call of the results and answers. Although Dr. Agzarian is kind I would take my health else where because of the service and complete lack of follow up!

January 27th, 2010
Greatest Doc Ever!
I have been a patient of Dr.Alice's for over ten years. She cares about the patients and is thorough in her examinations and diagnosis for check ups and follow ups to specialists. This is the worst time for me to have no choice in finding another physician due to a change in my medical plan. I am crying!

October 30th, 2009
She is the best doctor I have had and the office is run efficiently. She reviews your chart before talking with you and is very caring.

February 9th, 2009
Was my doctor for a number of years. I think this doctor has somewhat of a God complex. Her opinions and instructions are not to be questioned.Insensitive.She may cure you physically but can uncaringly and insensitively hurt you mentally.