Dr. Alice Anaya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

January 23rd, 2016
NEVER MAKES FOLLLOW UP. DOSEN'T CARE IS AVA MC DR. NOT AT WBAMC ANY MORE WHY' NO PAIN MEDS FOR 6-7 PAIN OUT OF 1-10 FANCY HOUSE. 16+ YR AS A DR. WHER ELSE?

March 23rd, 2015
bad
she sucks,dosen't care or follow up on reports or give results. no pain meds or anything.

October 14th, 2010
I feel Dr Anaya has no interest or care, she seems to shrug off any concerns I may have until I specifically ask for further diagnosis, than she'll give me a referral. She never has much to say or ask, I have to do all the talking. She usually diagnosis problems with a minor ailment like arthritis or acid reflex and it may be but I need to know for sure and peace of mind. She needs a better bedside manner and a little more reassurance to her patients.

October 14th, 2010
Acts like she is annoyed
I had an appointment with Dr. Anaya for follow up (after labs and ultrasound). She asked annoyed "Why are you here". When I explained I was here for a follow up she said my labs were fine. I told her I was taking an antibiotic because I was called after blood/urine was taken and I had a high white blood count. She said "Oh, yeah. But besides that the test were fine". I asked her should I continue taking the medicine and she more or less said if I wanted to. Then said yes I should. Then I had ask her for the results of the ultrasound. She then told me I had Gallbaldder stones. So I had to ask her what to do. She seemed not to care. She seemed annoyed and said she could give me referrel to have the gallbladder removed. I asked her should I have it removed. I am not a docotr I do not know! She said if I wanted to. A wasted visit and I still have my problem?????????????????

June 3rd, 2009
I saw Dr. Anaya at WBMC. I went to check results on a blood test, but she seemed annoyed. Then, when she asked for a list of my prescriptions, I told her i didn't have them because past doctors simply look in the computer. But, Dr. Anaya was annoyed that she had to do that.