Dr. Alice Barton, MD
Dr. Alice D Barton MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
1075 Smith St
Providence, RI 02908
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Barton practice?
Dr. Alice Barton practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: North Chatham, MA and Harwich, MA.
See Providence Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Barton, Dr. Addie Barton, Dr. Adelaida Barton, Dr. Adelaide Barton, Dr. Alecia Barton, Dr. Alesha Barton, Dr. Alica Barton, Dr. Alicia Barton