A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Basinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Basinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basinger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Basinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Ann Basinger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Basinger practice?
- Dr. Alice Basinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Basinger practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.