A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Basinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Basinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basinger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Basinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Basinger practice?
Dr. Alice Basinger practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.