A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Blake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Blake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice P Blake MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice P. Blake practice?
- Dr. Alice Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Blake practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Pediatricians.