A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group - St. Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Birdese Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Alice Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Brown practices Family Medicine near Tewksbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Tewksbury Family Physicians.