A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Cardullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Cardullo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardullo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Cardullo, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardullo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cardullo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice C Cardullo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Cardullo practice?
- Dr. Alice Cardullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Cardullo practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Dermatologists and Wayne Pediatricians.