A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Cardullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Cardullo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardullo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Cardullo, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardullo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cardullo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice C Cardullo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Cardullo practice?
- Dr. Alice Cardullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Cardullo practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Dermatologists and Wayne Pediatricians.