A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavanagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice B. Cavanagh practice?
Dr. Alice Cavanagh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Cavanagh, Dr. Alisa Cavanagh, Dr. Allyson Cavanagh, Dr. Alecia Cavanagh, Dr. Alyce Cavanagh, Dr. Alicia Cavanagh, Dr. Ada Cavanagh, Dr. Allie Cavanagh