A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cavanagh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Beth Cavanagh MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alice B. Cavanagh practice?
- Dr. Alice Cavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Cavanagh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.