A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chang, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Yoonju Chang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Alice Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Chang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.