A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chang, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Yoonju Chang MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Alice Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Chang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.