A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chang, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan