inactive

Alice Chiang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 12th, 2014
I find DR. Chiang and the staff extremely helpful, friendly and professional. I receive clear answers to all of my questions. I come away fully informed. Dr. Chiang's guidance has been very helpful.

April 14th, 2014
If RK patient, don't go
Alice is a good catarac doctor but she could not help me as an RK patient. She had me order new glasses that were $944 and they were useless. This was after they offered to redue the glasses for free. However, through work with another doctor, I found out the lens prescription was simply wrong, on both of their tries. I asked for the money back but the doctor refused saying "it is against our policy to refund money on glasses." I am very dissapointed with this doctor and I will not be going back, ever.

June 18th, 2013
Patient
LOVE Dr. Chiang and her staff!

February 22nd, 2013
Go to Dr. Chiang
Dr. Chiang is an excellent doctor who can treat far more than an Optometrist. She is an M.D. and can not only help with lenses but can detect eye defects and diseases before it is too late. My former optometrist used to see her--which is a high recommendation. My experience has been excellent. My only complaint is that sometimes it takes a long time to receive lenses on order. .