A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brachial Plexus
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Chu MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alice Chu practice?
- Dr. Alice Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Chu practices Surgery of the Hand and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.