A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Chuang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chuang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chuang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Wei-Tzu Chuang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alice W. Chuang practice?
- Dr. Alice Chuang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Chuang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.