A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Chuang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chuang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chuang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chuang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice W. Chuang practice?
Dr. Alice Chuang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.